2009 Uniesse 65 MY
Chocolate Uniesse 65 2009, besides is well equipped with the biggest engines package you can have on this Hull , Man Engines 2 x 1550 Hp, CHOCOLATE had been refit and upgraded with a large list of new systems , new systems had been installed during 2018; new crew quarter mattress, including new batteries, new windlass, Port and Starboard new transmissions, all 3 new air-conditioning compressor units, new water maker, new stern thruster, new steering ram and hoses, new washer and dryer unit, new aft bilge pump, engines 736 Hours March 2019, generators under 1300 hrs, fresh bottom paint May 2018 ( new equipment list available for buyers ). Chocolate will be available for showing during West Palm Beach Yacht Show , great opportunity to own a 4 stateroom plus two crew quarters stateroom motor yacht for a low price compared to the new motor yacht built list 2019 market. Serious buyers and offers are all welcome!
Boat TypeMotor Yacht
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length65 ft - 19.81 meter
LOA:65 ft - 19.81 meter
Beam:17 ft 7 in - 5.36 meter
Draft - max:5 ft - 1.52 meter
Horsepower:1550 (Individual), 3100 (combined)
Fuel Tank:1176 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:322 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Large wrap around windows
- Sliding glass and stainless steel door
- Salon finished in high gloss Mahogany
- Halogen lighting
- leather ceiling
- Large leather U-shaped sofa with coffee table
- Glass dining table with 4 chairs and leather settee for 3
- Sony Bravia TV LCD 32"
- Coffee table in front of sofa
- Bose surround system with 3 music Zones
- Botticino marble counter top
- Stainless steel sinks with hotcold water mixer control
- Botticino marble floor
- Trinox 4 burner cooktop with exhaust fan
- Frigonautico refrigerator
- Under counter-top Vitrifrigo freezer
- Large separate Plexiglas shower with hotcold water mixer control
- Electric ceramic toilet
- Ceramic bidet with hotcold water mixer control
- Stainless Steel sink with hotcold water mixer control
- Glass counter top
- Botticino marble floors with tile inlay Stainless steel opening porthole
- Lounge seating / desk next to wide window port side master stateroom with water view perfect for check your emails while having a cup of coffee
- 2 Stainless steel opening portholes
- Overhead hatch / ESCAPE HATCH
- QUEEN size bed with mattress, pillows and bedspread
- Wood wardrobe port and starboard
- Flat screen TV 19"
- Direct TV
- JVC CD Stereo System
- in suite head and shower
Port Guest Stateroom
- Two separate single beds with mattress, pillows and bedcovers
- Reading lights
- Sony TV 19'
- Direct TV feed
- JVC CD stereo system
- Stainless steel opening porthole
- Bow thruster control
- Garmin Gps and Raymarine Gps system
- Repeater for autopilot ( Raymarine )
- Repeaters for GPS-Chartplotter
- Radar Raymarine
- Repeater for VHF-radio
- Echo-speed log and water temperature indicator
- Main engine startstop button
- Controls for transmission and throttles
- Azimuth 1000 high speed compass
- Opacmare Electro-hydraulic crane (Kg. 500) max capacity extended
- Helmsman and passenger's leather bench seat
- Large hatch for closing fly bridge stairs
- Large U-shaped sofa with leather cushions
- Radar-arch equipped with searchlight Jabsco, TVVHF antenna
- Lighting underside radar-arch
- Stainless steel mast for radar and boat
- Extended Bimini top
- Two bunk beds with mattress, pillows and bedcovers
- Reading lights
- Sony flat screen TV 19"
- Direct TV feed
- JVC CD stereo system
Hull and Deck
- Bow thruster 200 Duo
- Stern thruster
- Stainless steel pulpit and stanchions
- Bruce Anchor Kg. 50
- Zinc chain 12 mm ( 100 meters) with Large chain locker on bow
- Electric windlass 2500 W with controls (bow, bridge and flybridge)
- Cockpit and swim platform in teak
- Cockpit deck shower with hotcold water mixer control
- Cockpit teak table with stainless steel base
- Large cockpit leather sofa
- Stainless steel safety transom gates to swimming platform
- Lateral cockpit storage
- Dockside water pressure
- Shore phone plug
- Electric connecting cable for shore power supply
- Electric aft windlass 1000 W
- Electric hydraulic gangway with remote
- Upgraded Led courtesy lights on Flybridge stairs, port and starboard side and cockpit area
- Air conditioning of 60,000 BTU Chiller
- Air horn with repeater on Flybridge
- Anchor and navigation lights
- Fire extinguishers in all rooms
- Halogen lighting (cockpit and sides)
- Hot water system with 80 lt. water
- Alfa Laval fuel cleaner
- Access door from mid aft lazarette/crew area
- Automatic, manual and centralized fire extinguishing system
- Electric blowers
- C-Power - Power coversion 50/60 cycle
- 23kw Kohler Generator with Dual Racor fuel filters 942 hrs
- 23kw Kohler Generator with Dual Racor fuel filters 950 hrs
- Aluminum main switchboard for protection and dissection of the electric installation
- Automatic battery charger 120 Ah.
- Switches to disconnect service batteryEmergency lights
- Filters able to separate water from fuel and impurity
- Fuel and water level warning siren I
- Water maker
- New Batteries 2015
Crew Quarters are located aft and sleeps two in one stateroom on a bunk bed , with one head and shower:
- Crew area access from swim platform
- Twin Bunk berths to port in separate cabin
- Head across hall to starboard head/sink/shower all in one
- Splendide 2100XS washer/dryer
- Forward breaker panel
- Refrigerator inside cabin
- Tv with Directv receiver and stereo system.
Uniesse 65 Marine where they build very prestigious custom and semi-custom yachts.
Obsessed with details and quality and built for those who love the sea, all the interior built-in structures are fitted into place in the hull, then removed and finished in the factory, and then space is left between the structures. Extra care such as this makes a solid boat and difficult for anyone to detect a rattle while a Uniesse is running. It also helps that this company is one of the few to construct it's boats according to Europe's Class A ratings, which classifies the vessel as being capable of handling Force 8 winds (40 knots) and a minimum of 13' seas she also features RINA certification.
The Uniesse 65' motor yacht has a sharper-than-usual bow entry and a full-length keel, giving her exceptional sea keeping abilities and a safe, comfortable ride. She has a shallow deadrise at the transom, but the keel maintains lateral stability. Handling is crisp and responsive, making a fun and safe experience at the same time
Upon stepping aboard CHOCOLATE , you immediately notice a high level of sophistication and quality unique of the Uniesse vessels. Sleeping eight owners and guest in four staterooms plus two crew, she is a comfortable and extremely maneuverable seaworthy yacht with bright and airy welcoming spaces, and a fully equipped high-end Galley. She boasts an expansive Flybridge and has a lot of places to enjoy the yacht's hospitality. For those conscious of noise, she is whisper-quiet while underway.
On the main deck, starting aft, is the large uncluttered aft deck featuring plenty of seating space as well as a large teak table for alfresco dining. From here you can enter the main salon, walk around either side deck, access the flybridge via stairway, or access the swim platform via stairs, port and starboard.
Moving forward thru large Stainless Steel surrounded glass doors is the main salon. What immediately catches your attention is the expansive single-level salon with great natural light from the wrap around windows. Aft to port is the entertainment center with a retractable flat-screen TV. Opposite and to starboard is a U-shaped leather sofa, with a coffee table which provides a comfortable area to relax and watch a movie.
Directly forward of the entertainment center is a full-sized glass dining table and opposite to starboard is the high-end galley equipped with all the necessary appliances including an extra freezer, handy on a long cruise.
All the way forward to port is the lower helm which is compact yet uncluttered, so it doesn't dominate the interior.
All the way forward, is the en-suite VIP stateroom with a queen-sized berth on centerline with reading lights. There is excellent natural light from opening ports, port and starboard, and a hatch overhead. This cabin offers excellent storage with port and starboard hanging lockers, drawers under the berth, and cabinets. The en-suite head boast another oversized shower stall, toilet, and glass counter tops. This cabin also is fully equipped with a flat screen TV, and Stereo.
Between the Master and VIP staterooms are two guest cabins, one of the cabins is to port at the bottom of the salon stairs, with twin berths, flat screen TV, Stereo, hanging locker, drawer storage and en-suite head and shower. You can also enter this head from the companionway and it doubles as the day head.
Directly across to starboard is the fourth cabin.This stateroom has upper and lower bunks, TV, Stereo, hanging locker and drawer storage.
Back at the aft deck and up the stairway, you enter the flying bridge. The Helm is located all the way forward to port. Forward and to starboard on the bridge, the well-equipped wet bar includes a barbecue, stainless-steel sink, refrigerator, and stowage. To port, passengers can have lunch around a fixed-height teak table with Down the staircase are the owners and guest accommodations. The spacious full beam Master Stateroom is located on the lower level amidships with en-suite head and featuring excellent natural light from large windows and opening ports, both port and starboard. Offset from the starboard aft corner of the stateroom is the full walk around king sized berth with reading lights. The entertainment center with flat screen TV is directly in front of the berth. To port, next to the large window with opening ports, is a cozy dinette table with facing seats for a light breakfast or espresso, which also cleverly converts to a make-up vanity with mirror. Continuing aft is the double door hanging locker and single door for storage on shelves. Aft of the stateroom is the large en-suite head with an oversized shower, toilet, bidet, with glass counter tops and stainless sink.
Tender, Liferaft, Epirb and personal belongins are excluded
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
IMS Yachts Fort Lauderdale is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hatteras Latin America.