2011 Hatteras 68 Enclosed Bridge
68' Hatteras Enclosed Bridge.
With a big mezzanine deck overlooking the cockpit and a whopping 21-foot, 6-inch beam, the Hatteras 68 Convertible is more than just a "big" 68-footer, she's gargantuan. Her broad hull form is a semi-V form with a well-flared bow an only two degrees of deadrise at the transom. Deep prop tunnels conceal an innovative trim-tab arrangement said to control running angles more efficiently than their transom-mounted counterparts. The 68 comes with a four-staterooms, three-head interior boasting a lavish full-beam master with a REAL king bed, walk-in closet, and a built-in dressers. On deck, the 68's 192-square-foot cockpit is the largest of any boat in her class.
Model68 Enclosed Bridge
LocationAventura, FL, US
Boat TypeConvertible Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length68 ft - 20.73 meter
LOA:68 ft 6 in - 20.88 meter
Beam:21 ft 6 in - 6.55 meter
Draft - max:-
Dry Weight:140000 lbs
Cruise Speed:29 MPH
Horsepower:1825 (Individual), 3650 (combined)
Max Speed:37 MPH
Fuel Tank:2100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:400 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:125 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Teak Table.
- Chipped Ice Machine, Eskimo.
- Freshwater and Saltwater wash down outlet.
- Freezer (10 Cu Ft).
- Hand Held Shower, Hot/Cold.
- Pompanette Wing Rod Holders (4).
- Bow and Flybridge Rails and Ladder (Aluminum).
- Fish Box (2).
- Mezzanine with seating and cushions
- Stereo Speakers
- Step Box with Storage.
- Sliding door to Salon.
- Hatch to Engine Room.
- Two (2) insulated fish box with macerator.
- Insulated storage box in mezzanine.
- Refrigerated drink box in top step of mezzanine.
- Fiberglass Pulpit with Anchor Chute and Windlass, 2500 Pound, Rope-Chain, with Deck Mount Control Switches.
- Swim Platform with Reboarding Ladder.
- Underwater Lights (2).
- Prop Removal/Installation Tool.
- Davit, Marquipt 1500 Lb Tenderlift with Hydraulic Boom Elevation, 120 in Length.
- Divider in Anchor Locker for Second Anchor Rode.
- Bow Thruster Tube Installed.
- Enclosed Flybridge.
- Table for Lounge.
- Overhead Hatch with Privacy Cover.
- Control Station.
- Pedestal Stool at aft Control Station.
- Wet Bar, Countertop to be Giallo Light with Bullnose Edge.
- Ice Maker.
- Cabinetry and Storage.
- Bar Sink.
- 22" Samsung TV.
- Pompanette Chair.
Salon & Galley
- Cherry High Gloss.
- Half Moon Amtico Flooring At Salon Door.
- Pneumatic Sliding Door.
- Two (2) Refrigerators and One (1) Freezer, Sub Zero.
- Countertops To Be Giallo Light With Bullnose Edge.
- Galley Flooring To Be Amtico Rosewood Planks.
- Day Head.
- Bose Audio System.
- Salon Carpet (Color Cashew).
- Salon Sectional Sofa, 3 Piece U-Shaped, With Rod Storage.
- 26" TV.
- King Bed.
- Functional Roman Shades.
- Walking Closet.
- 20" LCD TV.
- Padded Panel Hullsiding.
- Two (2) Twins Beds.
- Four (4) Bunks, Twins.
- Two (2) Twins Bed's.
- Caterpillar C-32 1800 BPH 1,020 Hours
- Caterpillar Recall Repair done by Gregory Poole Authorized Caterpillar Dealer that originally installed engines at the Hatteras Factory 40 Hours since repair.
- Air Conditioning Back Up Sea Water Pump.
- Fuel Transfer System.
- Freshwater AC Back-Up Pump.
- Two (2) Generators Onan 27.5 Kw.
- Three (3) Windshields Totally Operative.
- Three (3) Monitors.
- Furuno NavNet.
- Two (2) VHF Icom IC-M604.
- Caterpillar Back-Up Panel.
- Caterpillar Station.
- Autopilot Simrad AP26.
- Clarion Stereo.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
IMS Yachts Fort Lauderdale is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Hatteras Latin America.