2016 Sea Ray L650 Fly
$25,000 BROKER BONUS!
This bonus will be paid directly to the agent by the seller if the closing takes place by
August 15th, 2019.
2016 Sea Ray L650 Fly fitted with twin Caterpillar C18A - 1150 HP diesel engines. The yacht is in an excellent condition with only 257 engine hours.
*This vessel was just taken in on trade and needs to be sold immediately.
*Late model, low hours, trades considered.
*Currently located in Europe, but easily enjoyed in Europe shipped to the US and converted to US electric.
I've helped 8 clients ship, convert and re-sell 8 yachts.
Please call me for details and client testimonials.
Cruising Europe is the trip of a lifetime!!
SAVE MONEY + HAVE FUN
LocationFort Lauderdale, FL, US
Vessel Name25K Bonus
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length65 ft - 19.81 meter
LOA:65 ft 8 in - 20.02 meter
Beam:17 ft 2 in - 5.23 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 1 in - 1.55 meter
Horsepower:1150 (Individual), 2300 (combined)
Fuel Tank:1030 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:280 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- 230 VAC / 50HZ electrical system
- 29kW Cummins Onan marine diesel generator (266 hrs)
- Seakeeper stabilizer
- Williams 325 Turbojet tender
- Salon sofa with pull-out bed
- Wood floring
- Air conditioning / heating upgrade to tropical
- Sunshade to bow seating
- Electric awning to aft flybridge seating area
- Hardtop, fiberglass with opening skylight
- Sun pad filler cushions - bridge / aft
- Grill in cockpit
- Cockpit refrigerator, dual voltage - 220 VAC/50 Hz-12 VDC
- Teak flooring to fore-deck seating area
- Teak flooring to cockpit & bridge steps
- Electro-hydraulic passerelle - telescoping envelope style
- Raymarine fish finder
- Raymarine network cameras - cockpit & flybridge
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Windlass system to stern (1 to port & 1 to starboard)
- Underwater transom lights x 4
- Teak cockpit table - high gloss
- Table high gloss teak, bow seating
- Painted hull: Brazilian Brown
- Interior color scheme: cream / tan / cognac
- Interior wood: Walnut, matte finish
- Interior carpets: Nibbana / Ridge
- Navigation center
- DVD player
- Cockpit speakers
- TV set
- CD player
- ?Marine head
- Washing machine
- Stern thruster
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Air conditioning
- Battery charger
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
- Deep freezer
- Shore power inlet
- Electrical circuit: 240V
Outside Equipment / Extras
- Cockpit table
- Hydraulic gangway
- Teak cockpit
- Teak sidedecks
- Cockpit cushions
- William 325 Turbojet tender
- Electric windlas
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
IMS Yachts Fort Lauderdale is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine - Fort Lauderdale - Bahia Mar.