DESIGNED FOR COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
The flagship of the new Exclusive range, the Dufour Exclusive 56 is synonymous with luxury and comfort and is a stunning yacht that meets the most stringent requirements. This elegant, modern 17-meter sailing yacht with its dynamic lines epitomises luxury.
An outstanding sailing yacht that pushes the boundaries of innovation
This 17-meter yacht brilliantly marries refined design with remarkable innovations. It embodies the boldness of a pioneering project that has managed to keep the essence of a powerful yacht in a sailboat designed to provide the most intense sailing emotions.
The Dufour Exclusive 56 sports an extremely balanced hull, with a powerful aft section, a reduced wetted surface area and appendages perfect for cruising. Its high ballast ratio and hull stability enable the yacht to support a powerful rig without compromising on comfort and safety on board. The sail plan was developed to guarantee maximum performance with minimum effort.
On board, the Dufour Exclusive 56 offers all the comfort and luxury features of a yacht, whilst providing everything a sailing enthusiast would need.
Its fluid lines, elegant vertical portholes, horizontal windscreen and rounded edges make this 56-foot sailboat aesthetically striking. It is distinguishable by its meticulous craftsmanship and ultra practical design features. The end result is a unique interior created around a stunning living space.
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
Dimensions & Weight
- 56.00 ft
- 56 ft 3 in - 17.15 meter
- 16 ft 7 in - 5.05 meter
- Draft - max:
- 8 ft 2 in - 2.49 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 38856 lbs
- Deadrise Aft:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- V Drive
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Tank:
- 132 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Hull: Composite sandwich hand-laminated polyester.
- PVC panels are vacuum-bonded for better adhesion to laminate.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Decoration: Grey for waterline and decoration line
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel in cast iron with stainless steel bolts bear on stainless back-plates (optional shallow draft)
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel.
- Rudder quadrant: Stainless steel cables and quadrant 610 mm diamter.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Mooring: 1400W electrical windlass (LEWMAR ) fixed stainless steel anchor arm (32kg delta anchor and 100mt chain OPT)
- LED navigation light and tri-color mast head light
- Bow pulpits: Stainless, opening for easy access and for spinnaker handling
- Stern pulpits: Jackstaff bracket, navigation light, and opening lifelines with hook.
- Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines, one opening gate each side.
- Mooring cleat: 6, aluminium.(SIZE)
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates, external side deck chainplates
- Fuel deck fillers: 2
- Water deck fillers: 3
- Safety gear: Safety harness padeye in cockpit floor and wood hand rail along coachroof
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with adjusting car (2440 mm). STD
- Genoa tracks: 2 genoa sheet tracks, plunger-adjustable low-lead cars
- Genoa self tacking track
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 2 deck 4-sheave organizers for halyard, sheet and reef line returns.
- Halyard winches: 2 halyard winches (T 55 LEWMAR) on coachroof.
- Mainsail halyard side winch ELECTRICAL
- Primary winches: 2 genoa sheet winches (T55 LEWMAR) at helm positions
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Sliding companionway hatch in Plexiglas.
- Flush deck hatches: 5 X T60 + 6 X T20 flush hatches on deck (LEWMAR)
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak covered. (1975 mm)
- Helmsman’s seat: Teak covered.
- Cockpit floor: Teak cockpit floor(opt)
- Port bench seat: convertible into a sun deck.
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to Stbd with strut-assisted closing and fixing for padlock.
- Helm: Grp instrument console with 2 900mm diameter steering wheels BLACK)
- Cockpit table: wood cockpit table with grp structure
- Cockpit table Storage: storage space (refrigerator and sink OPT)
- Handrail: Stainless, on cockpit table + 1 in each steering column
- Shower: Hot and cold water in aft central section
- Shore supply: Stbd helm position
- Bathing ladder: Foldaway stainless bathing ladder.
- Engine controls: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: 2 on columns
- Gas locker: Under port helmsman’s seat
- BIB locker: Under floor
- Emergency tiller: A stainless tiller with deck plate for access
SAIL LOCKER / CREW CABIN
- Large lockable deck hatch T60 hatch
- Ladder, handrails
- Bow thruster access
- Chain locker and windlass access
- As an option, the forepeak can be fitted as a 1 or 2 person crew cabin
- Opening transom giving access to swim platform / tender garage with ELECTRIC mechanism /OPT
- Tender (opt) can be 3,10m with inflatable bottom / (OPT)
- Tender inflating/deflating electric pump (OPT)
- Access to tender garage is from deck and transom
- Access to steering system and (opt) autopilot
RIGGING & SAILS
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: Anchor and steaming lights and deck flood (LED)
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleats.
- Boom: Anodized aluminium equipped for 2 continuous reefs.
- Furler: Manual roller furling genoa system (FACNOR).
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, backstay bridle with twin rigging screws, inter and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double mechanically adjusted
- Running rigging: “Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 1mainsheet car adjustments, furling line, downhaul tackle. (MAIN and JIB halyard in spectra)
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, with battens and bag.(Dacron)
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection (Dacron)
- Woodwork: Moabi finish with various massive wood parts. (Oak is an option) TEAK
- Floors: Moabi laminate.
- Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
- Cushions: Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers.
- Head-liner: Lined with wood.
- Versions: 3 cab 2 showers/1WC , 4 cab 2 shower/1 WC, 5cab 2 showers/1WC
- Hull: 8 hull windows
- Coachroof, fixed: 5 fixed ports
- Coachroof, opening: 3 opening ports with curtains
- Hatches: 11 deck hatches
- Indirect lighting: Under ceiling
- Lighting: Numerous spots and reading lights.
- Courtesy light: Low-level lighting around saloon furniture
- Companionway hatch: Sliding companionway hatch and door in plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Steps: Curved wooden steps
- Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas struts.
- Handrails: 2
- Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway
- Partially raised saloon position allows a front panoramic view.
- Plenty of natural light and ventilation is guaranteed by the front, side fixed plexi and the hatches in the coachroof
- Direct and indirect lights
- Night courtesy light in the saloon,
- Saloon : U-shaped banquette on port side (2.1 m )
- Central banquette: Sliding, with raising back rest
- Table: 3-function saloon table
- L shaped relaxing sofa to starboard side
- Configurations: the galley is located one step down forward of the saloon and it runs across the full beam of the boat
- Worktop: ‘Corian.’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless steel bowl sink in port module
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with brushed stainless single lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 3-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, on gimbals, with stainless hand rail in port side
- Refrigerators: 130 lt front opening fridge Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Freezer: 65 lt front opening fridge ( Std )
- Stowage: various lockers
- 220 V microwave oven: In stbd hull cubby-hole
- Pump: Sea-water pump built-in under fl oor to stbd
- Waste bin: Sort compartments, to port